пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

airline points credit cards




Well, I�went to Publix yesterday to get wheat germ.� The first thing I�learned is that boys have no idea what it is and girls do.� The first guy had to ask the lady in produce, who knew what it was but not where to find it.� Then, he asked two men and a woman in seafood. �The woman was familiar, one man didntapos; have a clue, and the other thought it was for babies.� Everyone suggested either the spice aisle (nope)�or "aisle 13" (popcorn aisle- nope), or the cereal aisle.� Iapos;d looked at the cereal aisle but didnapos;t see it.� We walked down there again, and then asked the wonderful "Iapos;ve got something gooooood over heeeerreeee"�lady, who knew exactly where it was.� Phew.

So.� I just dumped the 2 yablespoonsapos; worth in my oatmeal.

Er.� too much.�

yum.�


Anyway, todayapos;s the first appointment.� After they steal all my blood and do other scary things, they can tell me that owie cramps are normal.� Then Iapos;ll be good.
airline points credit cards, airline points credit card, airline points, airline point power southwest.



Комментариев нет: